MMA Legend Mark Coleman In Critical Condition After Disastrous Fire.

One of the original UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) Heavyweight champions and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) legend Mark Coleman unfortunately is in critical condition after saving a family from a fire.

The 59 year old is an absolute legend in the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) scene being a UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) 10, UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) 11, and UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) 12 veteran and winning all of these tournaments.

However, he unfortunately had to jump into literal fire when a fire broke out in Ohio. Mark Coleman jumped into the flames three times, twice to save the parents and once to save his dog who was luckily able to alert the former UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) heavyweight champion before the fire got even worse than it already was.

But, he (Mark Coleman) suffered from smoke inhalation and passed out in the burning building, however, he got lucky again as the numerous fire departments were able to save him and put him into ICU (Intensive Care Unit) before he suffered more harm then he already had. After his whole incident happened his daughter had this to say on it,

as many know, our dad was involved in a house fire early this morning along with his parents and beloved dog, hammer,” Morgan Coleman, Mark’s daughter, posted on Instagram. “He managed to carry both of his parents out of the house but despite his best efforts was not able to save hammer.

“He was life-lifted to the hospital where he is currently battling for his life after this heroic act.”

In conclusion, my heart goes out to Mark’s family and the family trapped in the fire and I hope for a speedy recovery for all of them.