UFC 100, 200, and 300 Recap

UFC 100, 200, and 300 Recap

The UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) had a huge, monumental event in UFC 300. The UFC has always had huge shows every 100 events starting with UFC 100.

UFC 100 had huge WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) mega star Brock Lesnar, a UFC Welterweight championship fight, and number one contender (Jon Fitch) taking on number two contender (Paulo Thiago).

UFC 200 was as big of a show as UFC 100 as they had the highly anticipated women’s Bantamweight title bout between Amanda Nunes and Miesha Tate. Additionally, they had the huge return of Brock Lesnar (who came out of retirement to fight Mark Hunt). The legendary Anderson Silva also made a last second fight to save the Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones fight by taking the Daniel Cormier fight, and finally the men’s Featherweight title match between Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar.

Finally, you have the most recent fight card with UFC 300 where Alex Pereira fought Jamahal to retain his UFC Light Heavyweight title, Weili Zhang was able to retain her women’s Strawweight title against Yan Xiaonan, Max Holloway, former UFC Featherweight champion, was finally able to win another title against Justin Gaethje (although it was an unofficial title), and former Lightweight champion Charles Oliveira loses to up-and-comer Arman Tsarukyan.

Reactions to this recent event were “Wow. Give Hollaway $600k. Fighting the night and performance of the night”, 

“Justin is a warrior, keep your head up champ! Spectacular performance by Max, congrats”, and “One of the greatest KOs of all time @ufc 600K @danawhite”

In conclusion, UFC always have spectacular shows every 100 events and after this card I’m curious how the UFC will not only one-up this fight card for their next event but also how their next 100 fight card (which is UFC 400) will go.