MMA Fighter Gets Lifetime Ban For Attacking A Ring Girl

MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighter Ali Heibati has recently been given a lifetime ban after attacking a ring girl after his fight.

The MMA fighter was fighting in the Hard Fighting Championship (HFC) when this catastrophe event occurred.

The Hard Fighting Championship was running a tournament and Ali Heibati was taking on his opponent (Arkady Osipyan) in the capital of Russia (Moscow) as part of the MMA tournament.

Unfortunately for Ali Heibati, Arkady Osipyan was able to make very easy work of Ali Heibati, as Arkady Osipyan was able to beat him with only 30 seconds left on the clock.

Ali Heibati was very agitated both during and after the bout as he went for cheap shots after the bout against his opponent and the referee was forced to separate Ali Heibati from Arkady Osipyan.

Ali Heibati then launched a high kick against the commentator and the ring girl.

After the fight Ali Heibati had this to say, “I was tense and, as most understand, emotions flourish in the fight, so before the fight I acted badly towards Maria. I want to publicly apologise to her. I am a married man, so I respect the female gender She was doing her job and I, after the fight, didn’t admit my guilt either, because they also hit me on the head. Tell Maria that I am sorry.

In conclusion, what Ali Heibati did was both unwarranted and obviously wasn’t right and while the punishment might have been extremely severe it not completely unwarranted and you could argue the fact that it is not only earned but also that it is not severe enough.