Mike Tyson Vs Jake Paul Breakdown

Mike Tyson Vs Jake Paul Breakdown

Boxing legend Mike Tyson will be taking on social media influencer Jake Paul on July 20th this year and the fight will be streaming on Netflix live.

Now, in a vacuum, the fight should be fairly easy to predict as Mike Tyson is arguably the greatest boxer to ever grace the sport, but he’s also approaching the age of 60 (as of right now Mike Tyson is 57).

Meanwhile Jake Paul is in the prime of his life as he is only 27 years old and has been showing very good improvements after each and every one of his fights.

People online are worried about how Mike Tyson will fight as he’s very old and hasn’t fought in a serious bout in over twenty years (if you don’t count Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr which was an exhibition).

People are saying things like “Mike is in great shape, but the only matter of concern would be the medicals he should pass; boxing is not a game” and “Paul has arrived at our sport when the world is all upside down: slap fights, bare-knuckle, absolute anarchy. He has brilliantly used his popularity and influence to position himself as a major player. I can foresee a huge success in attendance and pay-per-view, but pray there is no accident.”

In conclusion, this fight seems to be a lose lose for Jake Paul because if Jake Paul wins he beat up a 57 year old man and if he loses then he lost to a 57 year old man.