Francis Ngannou’s Son Has Died

Former UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) heavyweight champion (and now recently a world class heavyweight boxer) has recently announced the heartbreaking news that his 15-month old son, Kobe, has recently died.

Francis Ngannou has not disclosed the cause of his son’s death and it doesn’t seem like he will anytime soon. Francis Ngannou was repeatedly shouting his name over and over again with no response. This death has had a huge effect on the former champion as he wrote “Life is so unfair to hit us where it hurts the most,” and “How do you deal with such a thing? How can you live with it?”

However, it seemed that he was hinting at something affecting him as just before the announcement that he made he tweeted “Why is life so unfair and merciless?” and “Why does life always take what we don’t have?”

After this huge announcement, Francis Ngannou started to have condolences from so many well-known fighters, which Conor McGregor was easily the biggest name out of the bunch with him saying that “I am so sorry to hear of your loss Francis, my prayers are with you and your family at this time”.

Another big name that gave condolences to Francis Ngannou was Henry Cejudo in his reaction to this news he said “Losing family is the hardest thing a human can go through in life,” and “We don’t have the answer but one day you’ll meet again.”

In conclusion, one of the hardest things that someone can go through is the death of a beloved family member and is nice to see that people who are usually rivals with one another are offering condolences at a much needed time for Francis Ngannou.