Anthony Joshua Vs Francis Ngannou Preview.

Francis Ngannou is once again throwing his hat into the boxing ring yet again and this time is fighting all-time great, at this point, Anthony Joshua. After his last close boxing fight, which he arguably won, people are excited to see how he will fare against another great boxer in Anthony Joshua.

In Francis Ngannou’s last match he was a huge underdog against Tyson Fury and yet he was able to knockdown Tyson Fury and was able to make it to the final rounds before losing via judge’s decision.

The price for this fight will be less than the Tyson Fury fight (which was $79.99) instead the price of this fight will be $69.99.

It is very surprising that he (Francis Ngannou) has such a quick turnaround as he isn’t hired by a professional boxing promotion, and is instead hired by the professional MMA promotion PFL (Professional Fight League). Also, usually after a boxer has a loss they usually will take an easy fight (which is known as a tune-up fight) to get back their win, but I respect Francis Ngannou isn’t taking the easy way out. The odds for the fight are

“Ngannou opened as a considerable underdog with +470 odds at FanDuel Sportsbook, while Joshua opened a -550 favorite. Bettors apparently liked the value on Ngannou, as by mid-February Joshua had tightened to a -470 favorite, with Ngannou at +380.

Despite the relatively lopsided odds, Ngannou has more respect from oddsmakers after his strong showing against Fury.”

In conclusion, it will be exciting matchup and I will most certainly set my calendar for March 8th.