Fun Easter Activities

Since spring break is starting up, it brings in another holiday right with it, and that would be Easter. During Easter people do certain traditions or activities with their loved ones and today I’m going to be going over some of these fun things that people do.

• Easter Egg Hunts – during Easter one of the most popular things that all families do is have an egg hunt. Kids will wake up in the morning and go outside to find eggs that the Easter bunny hid the following night for them to find. These eggs are usually filled with candy or toys. There also is a golden egg that usually has cash in it and that egg is considered to be the best egg that anyone can find.
  • Easter BasketsĀ – one other thing that happens early in the morning for kids is them finding an Easter basket for them. The bunny is commonly known to leave kids Easter baskets that are filled with candy, toys, and other fun things. The kids will then use that basket to find the eggs that the bunny hid.
  • Painting Eggs – one of the traditions for Easter is the painting of eggs. Families do this with their kids all the time and it helps everyone get in the Easter mood. You will boil some eggs until they are hard boiled and then you will take the egg painting packages that you can buy at the store to use to dye the eggs. There are so many fun colors that you can dye the eggs with and then you can use stickers to put on the eggs as well.

These are just some activities that take place on Easter. There are many more things that different families can do on Easter, but these are just a few things that my family does on Easter. I hope all of you have a great spring break and Easter.