Iron Tee Golf

Iron Tee Golf
Iron Tee Golf

Construction is nearly complete on Iron Tee Golf.  It is a new 65,000 square foot entertainment venue near the TBK Bank Sport Complex in Bettendorf.  The golf complex will offer a driving range with ball-tracking technology.  Golfers will have the opportunity to perfect their swing and see how far they hit the golf ball.  The golf venue will also have 58 golf bays which can hold six golfers per bay, allowing for hundreds of golfers at any given time.  Iron Tee provides complimentary golf clubs for men, women and kids. The golf bays will be heated, so people can play anytime of the year.  The golf bays will have non-peak hour rates and peak hour rates.  Non-peak is 25.00 an hour and peak rates are 40.00 an hour.  They will be open Monday through Sunday.

Iron Tee Golf will also have a large arcade.  You can play hundreds of the best new arcade games.  They will also have an ultra-tech-driven mini-golf course called Lucky Putt.  Also a virtual reality experience called Hyperdeck.

Iron Tee will also have a bar and restaurant with a large menu.  It will consist of a variety of delicious dishes, from classic American favorites to unique culinary creations.  They will also have a variety of beverages, including soft drinks, beer, wine, and specialty cocktails.   You will be able to watch televised sporting events on massive TV’s throughout the complex.

Iron Tee Golf is set to open sometime this spring, located at 6909 Iron Tee Way, Bettendorf, Iowa.   They will also be available for special events – birthday parties, weddings, or corporate events.