We are the Collective

We are the Collective

We are the Collective is an annual event that is taking place at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf, Iowa from 6-8 PM on May 1, 2024. Because this experience only occurs once a year, it would be a great opportunity for teens to advocate for mental health, learn more on the topic, and have fun with friends.

As we are heading into May, it’s important to recognize that the month is dedicated to those suffering with mental health as well as those who have lost someone to a mental health illness and advocacy for mental health in general. By coming to an event related to mental health or even donating to a mental health organization, you are assisting in the growth of involvement with mental health and eliminating stigma that unfortunately surrounds people with mental illnesses. We are the Collective includes an award ceremony for this purpose and helps acknowledge individuals who have made a beneficial difference in the mental health community.

Learning more about mental health and mental health illnesses aids in the understanding of how the brain and body is affected. This advocacy event also includes multiple speakers who will ensure you are gaining information on the topic and will answer any questions you come up with.

Most importantly, it’s essential that you enjoy your time at this gathering, so feel free to bring a friend or two, and be sure to make some new friends at the event as well.

For anyone interested in attending, adults are $30 per person and students are $15 per person, and the deadline for ticket purchases is April 29, 2024. If you aren’t able to come, consider donating to the organization. There will be dinner provided, and this year there will even be some extra performances. The recommended attire is business casual. We hope to see you there!