PFL Launches Fight Card With Bellator

PFL Launches Fight Card With Bellator

As you may or may not know Bellator has been bought by PFL (Professional Fight League) a while ago and PFL has finally announced their first collaborative fight card with way more to come. As each fight card will have a title fight as the main event.

One of the Bellator cards will have Corey Anderson facing off against Karl Moore for the vacant Bellator Light Heavyweight title in Belfast, Ireland which both Moore and one of the fighters in the co-main event (Leah McCourt).

The Professional Fight League will have plans throughout our year (2024) and it will be very interesting to see how the Bellator fighters are going to be able to adapt to the league format of the Professional Fight League which the Bellator fighters have no experience with.

When this fight card was announced Peter Murray had this to say about the fight card and both Bellator’s and the Professional Fight League’s future, “After the landmark acquisition of Bellator, the Professional Fighters League is excited to officially announce a new era of MMA with the launch of the Bellator Champions Series global franchise” and “The Bellator Champions Series will feature reigning Bellator Champion fighters defending their titles against the best fighters in the world from the star-studded Bellator roster.”

In conclusion everyone in the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) community is excited to see how this Bellator and Professional Fight Card shapes up and the exciting future that PFL and Bellator will hopefully have as it’s looking very exciting to be a MMA fan.