Canelo Alvarez Vs Jermell Charlo

Canelo Alvarez Vs Jermell Charlo

On September 30th Canelo Alvarez will take on Jermell Charlo in a highly anticipated boxing bout. Canelo will defend his multiple middleweight titles that he has against him and people are predicting that hardship will happen and Charlo is jumping up to a weight class that he never really fought at before which most of time doesn’t go very well.

Canelo is very excited to test his skills against the very skilled Jermell Charlo “more than just one fighter at the top. “I still believe I’m number one….You need to believe in yourself. I think Jermell Charlo is the perfect fight right now. He’s been calling me out for a long time and I never forget. He’s said a lot of things. He never believed in my skills, but he’s gonna find out soon. Him and his brother didn’t believe in my skills and that motivates me for this fight.”

Canelo is a highly decorated boxer who was undefeated until he fought a great boxer by the name of Floyd Mayweather.

People are also arguing the fact that Canelo is getting old and that his 61 fights have finally caught up to him and that Charlo will get the biggest upset. “The question is, can Canelo stay away from Charlo’s left hook? I don’t think he can, which is why I am picking Charlo by stoppage. I can’t wait for this one.”

In conclusion, The fight will be on September 30, 2023 and I and multiple people are very excited and have been anticipating this fight since it was announced.