Top 2 Christmas Movies

Movie
Top 2 Christmas Movies

#1 Elf

A guy named Buddy who was accidentally transported to the North Poll as a little boy was raised as an elf and until adulthood. He was raised with a lot of other elves. Buddy knew he didn’t fit in enough so he traveled to New York. He was in search for his real father. He got many looks because he was still dressed as and elf and didn’t know the real world. Buddy looked all around the city for his father and he bumped into his dad ( Walter Hobbs) who is a business man. Walter tries to have a relationship with the childlike Buddy, but just has chaotic results.

#2 Home Alone

Kevin a 8 year-old kid acts up to his parents and was punished to sleep in the attic that night right before they have a family trip to Paris. The next morning the whole family gets ready to go and they accidentally forget Kevin at home. Kevin wakes up to an empty and quiet house not knowing where the family went. His wish to having no family at the house has come true. So Kevin get’s to do anything without being told no. But his excitement fades when he realizes two men are trying to rob him. He had many smart plans to outsmart the two men. Overall Kevin outsmarts them and there house doesn’t get robbed. The family came back home all worried and saw Kevin was okay.