Eric Esch Coming Out Of Retirement.

Eric Esch, otherwise known as Butterbean, is coming out of retirement. Now, if you haven’t been checking up on Eric Esch (Butterbean) you would be surprised as a few years ago we was wheelchair bound and was barely was able to move and yet now because of his exercise program with Diamond Dallas Page (DDP). Eric Esch (Butterbean) has lost over a whopping 200 pounds in a very short period of time. He wanted to lose the weight because “Butterbean has revealed the results of his epic body transformation. The boxing legend, real name Eric Esch, has spent two years losing weight in an effort to save his life after tipping the scales at 36.11 stone.”

Because of this, Eric Esch (Butterbean) has been very public and open about wanting to come out of retirement and fighting again and the specific opponent he has been calling out is Jake Paul. He (Eric Esch) has been clamoring for this match for a while and yet he is still trying to get Jake Paul to agree to the boxing match.

Butter bean has always been a freak show boxer (which is a term for someone who always fights in cash grab fights) but he has still always been a pretty good boxer, in fact he has always been compared to Mike Tyson as that is one of the top google suggestions when you look up Eric Esch”s (Butterbean’s) name.

In conclusion, both MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fans are excited to see if and or when Eric Esch (Butterbean) comes out of retirement.