Need Homecoming Week Dress-up Ideas?

Since homecoming week is less than a week away, and only four days long on top of it, a lot of people are scrambling to figure out what to wear for the dress up days. The first two dress up days are different from anything we’ve done before, and they allow us a lot of creative freedom. In some ways, this can be even more stressful because everyone wants to wear something funny, but also something that isn’t super embarrassing to wear at school.

If you’re struggling to figure out something to wear to school, I’ve made a list of some pretty basic ideas that work well with our dress up days, other than class colors and spirit wear, of course. Those days, if you don’t dress up, (especially school spirit day), you’re automatically a bum. 

Our first dress up day, Tuesday, is White Lies. It’s pretty self- explanatory, but the point of this dress up day is to write a small, funny lie that people would know about you on a white shirt. 

Examples of White Lies:I'M A GOOD DRIVER Funny White Lie Party idea T-Shirt | eBay

I want to be here

This is my natural hair

I’m, like, 6’0”

I love everyone here

I have straight A’s 

I hate attention

I’m a great driver

I know when to shut up

I’m not addicted to caffeine

I love school

The next dress up day is called Rhyme Without Reason. For this, you and a friend or two find some random things or people that have no correlation with each other that rhyme, and you dress up as them. 

Examples of Rhyme Without Reason:

Greek-geek

Mathlete-athlete

(Sport) pro-frat brrhyme without reason with three people|TikTok Search

Ballerina-John Cena

Aquatic-patriotic

DJ-PJ

Nun-fun

Dairy-fairy

Arsonist-narcissist 

Walk of shame-hall of fame