Best and Worst Christmas Gifts

Karly Wampler, Writer

Every Christmas people give gifts to celebrate, and it’s hard to know if you’re getting someone a good gift. Sometimes, people can get you the best gifts in the world. Other times, they get you the worst gifts. Some people may say money, phones, cars are some of the best gifts. While some of the worst gifts could be socks, cleaning supplies, and certain foods. Now, getting the best and worst gifts for a person does depend on the person. Socks may be a terrible gift to some, but to others it may be the best gift. Here are some of the best and worst gifts received by some students.

Kloe Bronner – “The best gift that I received was a necklace. The worst gift was chocolate covered almonds when I can’t eat nuts.”

Sara Schutte – “The best gift would be my phone. The worst gift was socks.”

Hailey Hock – “The best gift I got was a Nintendo DS. The worst gift was toy cars.”

Eleanor Wilburn – “The best gift I got was a sizeable mannequin. The worst gift was a 4,000 word book about something I didn’t like, and I’m dyslexic.”

Haley Marshall – “The best gift that I have received was a Nook. The worst gift was a crotchet thing, and I never showed any interest in crocheting.”

Kara Reed – “The best gift that I got was a Florida Vacation. The worst gift was toys my grandma gave me two years ago. I was 15!”

Ava Bollinger – “The best gift that I have received was an XBox. The worst gift that I got was an orange.”