Final Words

Back to Article
Back to Article

Final Words

Cade Jackson, Writer

So this is it. This is the last day for all of the seniors here at Orion High School. Time does fly in highschool when your having fun. This article will be my last on the website and I just have some words to say and some highlights from my past few years here on the website. First, thanks for reading my stuff. I know most people like my writings and think they’re funny. I also know some people don’t like my writings which is fine. I don’t care who you are, if you agree or don’t, thank you for reading. I just want to say I don’t try to spread hate with my articles, I never thought I have. I just started this writing piece because of Family Guys “Grinds My Gears”. It’s been a fun piece but I also did it so I had a voice. This article, I believe, helps everyone have a voice here when it comes to topics. That was most noticeable last year, when more conversations were happening. My last Burns My Bacon had some hot topics and some people talking about certain things. That’s the point, I just kinda threw my opinion out there but it was a full send article. You can say whatever your thinking about any of the topics I don’t care. To be honest, I haven’t cared in a long time. I’m an opinionated guy, a lot of people have opinions. I’m just one of the few right leaning people with a voice though and I saw a lot of other voices get cut out. So yeah that’s why I talk about my own opinions about stuff because most of the media and famous people are left wing. There’s nowhere to talk for conservatives and most people never heard it. But now you don’t have to cuz Im out. Im done and I will move on with my life like the rest of you. Take it easy, enjoy life and remember facts don’t care about your feelings 🙂

Peace

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Final Words”

1. Caleb on May 15th, 2019 12:42 pm

Full send or no send, my guy

2. jeff olds on May 15th, 2019 1:32 pm

well, not ALL the seniors

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Features

Missing Hawaii Woman

• Features

Summer Playlist

• Final Words

Features

Controversial News

• Features

National Peace Officers Memorial Day

• Final Words

Opinions

Top 5 Video Games of 2019

Final Words