Construction Worker gets in a Big Accident


Payton Bowling

Construction is a very dangerous job to partake in. Sanjay Bahe, a 21-year-old from central India, got an Iron rod stuck in his skull. Sanjay was in the middle of a repair, when he fell into a well resulting in the rod going through his head.

Many expected Sanjay to have irreversible damage, or even death, but that was not the case. Sanjay survived the incident without any serious problems. He was rushed to a hospital, where the doctors took out the rod in a 90 minute surgery. When looking at the damage, they found something very surprising. The rod went through his right temporal region of his brain and came out the left frontal region of his brain. This man’s survival was a miracle.