This Week’s Events

Jenna Woolley, Writer

Now that the OHS winter activities are in full swing, the weeks are starting to get busy. Below is a list of activities going on during the week of December 3rd, so everyone has an idea of what’s going on.

• Monday (12/3) – The sophomore boys’ basketball team will be playing in the championship game of the Erie Holiday Tournament. They are currently 2-0 in the tourney.
  • Tuesday (12/4) – The wrestling team has a meet at Newman Central at 5:30 pm and the boys’ basketball team has a game at Annawan at 6:00 pm. The basketball team is currently 3-2.
  • Wednesday (12/5) – The wrestling team has a meet at Putnam County at 5:30 pm, the freshman boys’ basketball team plays at Sherrard at 6:00 pm, and the OHS Winter Concert begins at 7:00 pm.
  • Thursday (12/6) – The girls’ basketball team plays at Sherrard at 5:30 pm. They are currently 4-4.
  • Friday (12/7) – The boys’ basketball team plays at Galva at 6:00 pm. Also, the Winter One Acts begin at 7:00 pm.
  • Saturday (12/8) – The Winter One Acts will continue at 7:00 pm, the freshman boys’ basketball team plays at Stark County at 10:00 am, and the wrestling team is participating in the Monster Mash at Mercer County at 11:00 am.
    •   If you happen to find some free time during this week, come out and support these winter activities!