Interviewing Mrs. Stannke

Gracie McHenry, Writer

If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?  “I think parrots would be the rudest because they are always squawking.”

The zombie apocalypse has begun! You have an SUV and a baseball bat. Where are you going first? “I am picking up my family and packing my car with as much water and survival supplies as I can find.”

What’s the most useless fact you know? “We lose about 1 ½ lbs of dead skin every year.”

How do you feel about pineapple pizza? “I like eating sweet and salty foods, so pineapple pizza with Canadian bacon is really good.”

What’s the best type of cheese? “It would be a tie between string cheese and provolone.”

What mythical creature do you wish was real? “I wish dragons were real, specifically Puff the Magic Dragon.”

If you could live in a book, tv show, or movie which one would you choose? “I would choose to live in the book “The Indian in the Cupboard.”

What animal would be the funniest to scale up in size? “I think it would be funniest to scale up a centipede.”

What teams do you think will make it to the super bowl? “I am not sure, but I know it will not be the Bears.”

Where would you go on your dream vacation? “My dream vacation would be to go backpacking in Scotland or Ireland.”

How different is your music taste now to when you were younger? “I like a lot more different kinds of music than when I was younger.”

What was the hardest High School class for you? “My hardest class was Calculus during my senior year.”

What was the hardest College class for you? “My hardest college class was Buddhism. I think it was because I was raised Catholic and it is a completely different concept than Buddhism.”

What is your least favorite job you’ve ever worked? “I worked at Hardee’s in Milan while I went to Black Hawk Community College and I hated it!!!”

What was your very first car? “It was a black Mazda B2200 pickup truck with an extended cab.”