What Jiggles Your Jello?

Kaitlyn Wilburn

This week I decided to ask more people “What jiggles your jello?”. Essentially it is just asking what their pet peeves are, and I asked a few fellow students here at OHS. This is in no way meant to be offensive to anyone who reads this.

Me: What Jiggles your jello?

Liz Wilbur(Sophomore): “People wearing tennis shoes without socks and when people smack gum or chew loud and when your argue with someone on text and then the next day they act like nothing happened, and when you ask a teacher for help on an assignment and they treat you and talk to you like you’re stupid and clueless.”

Me: What Jiggles your jello?

Amaya Versluis(Sophomore): When people don’t show up to meetings and don’t tell you they aren’t coming.”

Me: What jiggles your jello?

Lauren Dobbles(Freshman): “Uhhhm, when people are disrespectful to teachers or don’t do their work.”

Me: What jiggles your jello?

Ashlin Zufall(Sophomore): ” When people chew loudly or write with a squeaky marker on a white board.”

Me: What jiggles your jello?

Ariauna Jones(Sophomore): ” Um, slow walkers, noisy eaters, people who talk with their mouth open, having to repeat myself multiple times, whiners, slow drivers, rude drivers, people interrupting me while i’m talking, know-it-alls, attention hogs, people smacking their gum, when people say “it must be that time of the month”, when someone comes into my room and when they leave don’t close the door, and when people who you don’t feel comfortable with stand really close to you.”

Let me know in the comments below what jiggles your jello!