Netflix Suggestions

Netflix Suggestions

Kaitlyn Wilburn, Writer

Have you ever been looking for a new series or a movie to watch on netflix? Well, you’re in luck because i have a few suggestions for you if you are looking for something new or different to watch on Netflix. First up is…

Alexa & Katie

This show is about a girl named Alexa who has been diagnosed with cancer and is about to start high school, but just before the first day, she starts to lose her hair. This prompts her best friend Katie to shave her head in solidarity to show that she is not alone. This series is all about their high school experience from cancer to bullies to boyfriends.

Riverdale

This show is about a small town called Riverdale and it all starts with the death of Jason Blossom, which was the town’s MVP quarterback on the football team. He was found dead July 4th in Sweet Water River. This show is told from Jughead’s perspective, which is one of the 4 best friends that try to solve the mystery of Jason’s death. While they try to solve the mystery, they also must deal with their family issues while remaining sane.

Trinkets

This show starts off with a girl named Elodie who moved to a new town after her mom’s death but there is one catch, she is a kleptomaniac. One day her dad discovers her box of stolen items and forces her to go to a kleptomania meetings where she meets two new friends who all steal together. It isn’t all fun and games though, They all encounter their own messed up problems, but can they cause the group to split?