Charger Volleyball Update

Back to Article
Back to Article

Charger Volleyball Update

Mackenzie Grafton, Writer

Last weekend the charger volleyball team took first place in the Mercer County Tournament. To start off the week, the volleyball team played Rockridge on Tuesday night. The freshman team fell short, taking the game to three sets. Along with the JV team also falling short in a tough match. Varsity played a super hard match in the first set, winning 25-13. The second match started out strong but Rockridge started to come back. The chargers came out on top winning 25-20 in the second set. An article for the game can be found on qconline.

After beating Rockridge at home they had another home game, Thursday night against Riverdale. The freshman played really well against the Rams. They ended up winning their game in two sets. The JV team played really well and fought all night, but fell short in the second match and lost to the Rams. Overall, Varsity played a really good game defeating the Rams in two sets. The score of the first set was, 25-18, followed by 25-13 in the second set. Sarah Jacobsen had an outstanding game, with 12 kills and 11 digs. Mackenzie Grafton also had 7 kills, Hailey J. 4 kills, and Emiliah M. 4 kills as well. Kati Kratzberg also added 9 digs. For more information and highlights of the game visit qconline.